Friday, January 22, 2021

Birthday Wishes for The Flower Challenge #52

 Hello friends.  I finally got my card done for the Flower Challenge -  Embossing Heat/Dry

 



 
I stamped Honey Bee Winter Anemone in Basic Gray ink on watercolor paper and then re-stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I cut the image with my Scan N' Cut and then watercolored with DOI (Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed).  While this was drying I mounted the dry embossed panel (SU Tulip Border - retired) on a thin pink mat then to the card base.  I stamped Birthday Wishes (SU Fancy Phrases) on the embossed panel and mounted the flower image with foam tape.

You can see the shine from the embossed outline in the bottom photo.
 

 Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

 Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've framed these pretty flowers, JoAnn! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.