Thursday, January 14, 2021

Birthday Wishes

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made with my new stencils from Pink Fresh Studio.  I made it for Just Us Girls challenge to use a stencil, but had computer problems and didn't get it published in time to link up.

I used Worn Lipstick DOI with the stencil for my main panel and added it to a Gray Granite mat.  The flowers are from the new SU True Love DSP and I love it.  I fussy cut the flowers and colored them with SU Blends.  The sentiment from SU Fancy Phrases is stamped in Basic Gray ink and then punched with a the Timeless Label punch.  I also punched a Gray Granite label and cut it in half and added it to the back.  The flowers and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.  I love the final result.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Love this stenciled plaid, JoAnn! So pretty in pink and a lovely way to show off these beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.