Saturday, January 30, 2021

Birthday Card for TTC #098

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today. I used the bottom row across on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge -  Sentiment, Embellishment, Die Cut.

Edited:  My card was a Team Pick at Tic Tac Toe

 


 The sentiment is from an older set from Inspired by Stamping Vintage Frames.  The die cut frame is by Mama Elephant and the flowers and leaves from Altenew Beautiful Day are also die cut.  I added 3 dark blue rhinestones for embellishments.  The background panel is embossed with a Darice EF (no name).  I mounted the frame with foam tape.  The flower and leaves are also mounted with foam tape and glued on the parts that touched the frame.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white and then cut it into a banner shape and mounted it with foam tape also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate the visit and when you take time to leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I feel intimidated by those big floral stamps but you seem to create them with ease, JoAnn! Just beautiful! Of course, you had me at BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a textbook perfect design, JoAnn! Your coloring is gorgeous and your layout with the scallops and embossed texture and flag sediment and trio of bling ~ MWAH! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty blue flower, JoAnn! It's so pretty with that frame and embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely embossed background and frame really accents that beautiful blue flower. This is a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card JoAnn, my favourite flower too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s a beauty JoAnn, the texture really makes the rose shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That beautiful blue flower looks fabulous and borders you frame perfectly. Great job JoAnn! Thanks for playing along with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors and the layout...Also the EF is one I have...It really adds so much to your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.