Friday, January 8, 2021

Happy Anniversary for Two Challenges

 Hello friends. Today I have an anniversary card to share.  I made it with my new goodies from Pinkfresh Studios so will link to The Paper Players - Use Something New

Edit:  Yea, my card was A Cut Above at The Paper Players.

 

I used Diamond Plaid Stencils and MFT Sno Cone ink to sponge the main panel.  I used the Daisy Wreath stencils to sponge the flower image.  It is a set of 5 stencils with different sections of the wreath.  Unfortunately I used the wrong sides of the stencils and ended up having to fussy cut the image.  I have the matching die but it didn't work with the reversed image.  I don't mind fussy cutting though, I enjoy it.  The flowers were inked with SU Blushing Bride and Rococo Rose inks, and the leaves were inked with Always Artichoke and Old Olive inks.  The center is Daffodil Delight.  The sentiment is from Just Large Rite Fancy Sentiments.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you  have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful card.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried holding the stenciled or stamped image up to a window or bright light on the wrong side and lining up the die over that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marry, I hadn't thought of that but hopefully I will get it right the next time. :)

      Delete
  3. JoAnn, your card is beautiful, and your fussy cutting perfect! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful stencil and a beautiful wreath! Love the soft stenciled background that sets this wreath off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop-dead gorgeous card and I had to come and tell you that. Also you are an enabler as I wanted to buy the stencils, unfortunately, they are out of stock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.