Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  Today I have an anniversary card to share.  I made this for my sister and brother-in-law's anniversary yesterday

ETA:  My card was chosen as one of the Watercooler Rockers at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

.

I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz die on the white panel and laid it over MFT Woodgrain Whimsy paper in a pretty blue color.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Many Mates set.  The flowers are fussy cut from the new SU True Love DSP (available Jan. 5th - this paper is so pretty with several sheets of black & white flowers and also lovely patterns).  I colored the flowers with Flirty Flamingo Blends and the leaves with Granny Apple Green Blends.  I glued the flowers together, overlapping them a little, and then mounted them with foam tape.  I really like the light blue and pink together.

I will link this to the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your visit and  your comments.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. so elegant. You've reminded me I have this die and haven't used it in ages. Thanks for sharing with us Watercooler Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are so pretty, JoAnn! How clever to cut them from patterned paper and coloring them! Love that die with the pretty paper peeking through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, JoAnn. Lovely flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Take care and Happy 2021!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.