Thursday, December 24, 2020

Last Christmas Cards

 Hello friends.  I am sharing my last Christmas cards for 2020.  These are made for my 3 great-granddaughters.  They are made with the gift card pocket on the inside front panel but I will be putting money in them. 😀

These cute little elves are from CC Designs.  I had to copy and resize them on my printer to fit the die-cut mats, which are cut with my Cricut, then fussy cut the elves out.   The elves are mounted with foam tape.  The candy stripe paper is by The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  The corners of the inside white mat are punched with a SU punch.

I will link to Christmas Kickstart Challenge #45 - If It's Christmassy, Link it Up!.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day and I wish you all a very happy and MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a safe and healthy NEW YEAR.

HAPPY STAMPING,
JoAnn

 

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable, JoAnn! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll love their cards, JoAnn - they look super. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Mom and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3 elves. Thanks for sharing them with us and have a wonderful Christmas holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.