Monday, December 7, 2020

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends.  Today I have a birthday card to share that I made for our Youth Pastor at church.  His  birthday is today. I gave it to him at church yesterday and he loved it.

 I used Deer Silhouettes stamp set from Divinity Designs and stamped the images in Mossy Meadow (trees and grass) and also black (deer and bottom layer of grass).  The image is die cut with a SU Stitched Rectangle die and matted with Early Espresso card.  The sentiment is from the same set and stamped on an MFT Banner die.  The woodgrain DSP is from SU Poinsettia Petals DSP.  

I really like the finished card and will have to make more of these manly cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


2 comments:

  1. Perfect for a guy, JoAnn! Love that stately deer and the wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this man card. Very different layout which makes for a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.