Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Flower Challenge - Navy + One Color

Hello friends.  I am sharing a birthday card I made for The Flower Challenge - Navy + One color.  I thought about this for awhile (maybe navy flowers) before deciding on this design with navy paper and pink flowers.  
I used Night of Navy cardstock and pattern paper from the Neutrals 6x6 pack.  I die cut the border (SU Everything's Rosy - retired) and then clipped the edges so it would fit about the curve of the pattern paper.  I added navy die cut leaves over the pattern paper but they don't show up very well in the photo.  The flowers from Everything's Rosy were stamped in Melon Mambo and die cut.  I clipped between the petals and shaped them with my fingers before adding clear glitter gem stones to the centers.  The sentiment from Happy Birthday to You (retired) is stamped in Night of Navy ink to finish up my card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day and are staying safe and  healthy.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I would not thought of pairing navy with pink but it turns out that I love that combination! The curved edge with the shaped flowers and die cut leaves make this so pretty, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your choices! Super PRETTY CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty...
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.