Saturday, June 13, 2020

CAS Christmas - Bells

Hello friends.  I have a Christmas card to share today.  I love making Christmas cards all year long  and wanted to join in the CAS Christmas Card Challenge which is bells this time.



ETA:  Yes, my card was chosen as one of the Top Three as CAS Christmas.
The bells and sentiment are from SU Seasonal Bells along with the bell punch (retired).  I have had this set several years and never used it so this was a good time to get it out.  I stamped both the bells and sentiment in Versamark and embossed them with gold embossing powder.  I cut the image panel and the bottom layer with SU Stitched Rectangles.  I did put the top layer back in the die and cut off one end to make it shorter and then layered the bells and mounted them with foam tape.  I added a gold/white baker's twine bow.  I added a thin gold foil mat to make the images pop.  The bottom layer is embossed with SU Subtles EF to give it more definition.  I am pleased with the way the card turned out.

I will also link to Darnell's NBUS challenge as I had not used this set before.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. A perfect time to get these bells out, JoAnn! They are so pretty embossed with gold! Such an elegant card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very elegant JoAnn! This is a beautiful card with your gold bells. And great job with reinventing your die to create the look you want. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, your card in the gold and white is simply stunning. Just so elegant. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bells and sentiment banner, JoAnn! I also love how you framed your focal panel with gold foil...Stunning effect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your Christmas bells and that perfectly shaped sentiment. You have created such a wonderful layout which is framed so well with the gold edging. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card JoAnn, such an elegant design and I love the added twine, gold and white is so pretty. Thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous set and, wow, did you make it shine with this stunning gold and white design, JoAnn! It's so elegant!! Keep well and thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect time to use your NBUS stamp. This is simply beautiful and elegant. Thank you for joining in at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely delicate design on your bells JoAnn! so pretty with the curved sentiment - all embossed in gol and the pretty gold twine bow! thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pair of bells, JoAnn! Just love all the gold and what a cool curved sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.