Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Thank You

Hello friends.  I have a Thank You card to share today.  My sister requested 4 Thank You cards and I had several made but needed one more.  I love this card by Jan B. and had to copy the layout and design from her card here. (Thank you Jan B.)  I used different paper and colors and omitted the ribbon.  
I used Grapefruit Grove card and some retired pattern paper I have had for a while.  The flower from SU Ornate Style is stamped on a Ornate Layers die cut and colored with SU Blends. I added Wink of Stella to the flower.  The sentiment is from SU Peaceful Moments and mounted with foam tape. The die cut panel is mounted with foam tape also.  The border is die cut with an Ornate Borders die.  The white panel is embossed with Ornate Floral EF.  It makes such a pretty card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Love this design and the colors are so pretty. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty card, JoAnn! I love how the embossed white piece meets with the patterned paper! A beautiful die cut for that pretty flower too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.