Friday, June 19, 2020

Hugs, Prayers. Love

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a friend who has been in the hospital.   
I have used two SU sets, Positive Thoughts (leaves, butterfly and sentiment) and my new Tasteful Touches for the pretty bloom.  I stamped the bloom in Rococo Rose and used a blender pen to spread a little color over the petals.  I used a yellow marker to add color to the flower center.  The leaves are stamped in Wild Wasabi ink.  The butterfly was already stamped and cut so I don't remember which ink I used.  The white panel is cut with a die from the Positive Thoughts set, as is the butterfly.  I mounted the bloom with foam tape in the center.  The Seaside Spray panel is embossed with the Tasteful Textile EF, love it.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. JoAnn, I love the soft colors and the butterfly looks as though it has just landed. I bet your friend really appreciated this beautiful card.
    ugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty leaves and soft pink flower, JoAnn! Sorry your friend is in the hospital. I know this will cheer her up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.