Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing an anniversary card I made for some good friends.
I stamped the flower and leaves from SU Prized Peony in Poppy Parade (flower) and Granny Apple Green (leaves). I used my blender pens to lightly blend the ink out for a little color.  The flower is mounted with foam tape and the leave glued under it.  The pattern paper is from my stash and this is mounted on a panel embossed with a Cuttlebug Courtyard EF.  The sentiment is from SU Many Mates and is stamped and cut with a die from Stitched So Sweetly and mounted with foam tape.  I added 3 small pearls for a little bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate it.  Stay safe and healthy.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous peony, JoAnn! Love the color and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.