Wednesday, June 24, 2020

CAS Mix Up Card Challenge

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for the CAS Mix Up Card Challenge - Embossed Vellum.
I used dry embossing, stamping, die-cutting, and fussy cutting. 

 I dry-embossed the vellum with an older Anna Griffin EF, Poppy and embossed the frame with SU Subtle EF. The vellum is adhered between the frame and an older piece of peach color pattern paper.   I die-cut the center of the frame with a stitched rectangle die.  The sentiment from Peaceful Moments is stamped on a scrap piece of white and adhered under the frame edges.  I stamped the flower from SU Tasteful Touches and colored it with Calypso Coral Blends. (I think it kind of matches the flower in the embossed vellum.)  The leaves from Prized Peony are stamped in black and colored with Old Olive Blends. I fussy cut the leaves and flower and adhered the flower with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Stay safe and have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. I love the elegant embossing with the peach background! The flower is a perfect match! Such a lovely feminine card, JoAnn! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful elegant design JoAnn. Thanks for joining us this month at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dry embossed panel is so pretty with the flowers, JoAnn! And made even more amazing with the peach patterned paper in the background. Your lovely bloom matches the colours perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vellum dry embossed floral background, JoAnn. I love your coral colors with a touch of green in the leaves. TFS your CAS Mix Up card. Stay safe and Creative. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, this is so lovely and feminine and I love the pretty peach color! Thank you for the wonderful vellum inspiration. Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.