Friday, June 12, 2020

Masculine Birthday

Hello friends.  I needed a masculine card and this is what I came up with.  
I haven't used this SU Moon Lake (retired) in quite a while but it makes a great masculine card.  First I sponged some blue on the bottom of the small panel for the water and then stamped the image at the edge of the water.  I also added two extra cattails from the image.  I colored with Copic markers and then I embossed just the water portion with a wood grain embossing folder which gave the water a ripple effect.  It is not my original idea as I had read about it on someone's blog post and it looks great.

I will link to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - It's A Man Thing.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and be safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card, JoAnn! I love the ripples in the water! What a great idea to emboss them! I hope I can remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for our guys! Love the scene, so peaceful. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.