Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 440

Hello friends.  I have another thank you card I am sharing.  This one was for my sister also, and was made using Freshly Made Sketches 440.
I used Pretty Pink Posh Cherry Blossoms for the flowers and leaves.  I colored the flowers with SU Mango Melody Blends and stamped the leaves on the green pattern paper I used to mat the yellow plaid paper (from a friend).  The plaid paper is die cut with a die from SU Stitched Rectangles dies.  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and mounted the flowers with foam tape.  I also used the green pattern paper to stamp the sentiment from SU Good Morning Magnolia and die cut with a die from Stitched So Sweetly dies.  The white is also from the same die set and mounted with foam tape.  I added yellow rhinestones to the flower centers to finish the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. Love the yellow and green plaid with the pretty flowers, JoAnn! A beautiful way to say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I just love that plaid background paper and the sweet yellow flowers! Your sister is going to love this card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid set on a diagonal line! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I am loving the plaid background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.