Friday, January 25, 2019

Welcome Little One

Hello friends.  I have a baby card to share today.  This one is for the daughter of a friend at church.  I am also making a mini album and will share photos of it later,  It is not quite finished, but I will share the cover which matches the card.
The image is a digital image "Tex", from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I made it smaller for the card and larger for the mini album cover.  I colored both images with Copics and Promarkers.  The die cut sentiment is Welcome, Little One by Simon Says Stamp.  I like how it has the shadow die cut with it.  The papers are from my stash of baby papers. :)  I matted them with MFT Blue Breeze cardstock, which is a perfect match for the pattern papers.

Here is the cover of the mini album.  More photos to come.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your comments are always appreciated.
I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Adorable baby card and love that you're making a matching album too. Love that sentiment too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image, JoAnn! So perfect for a little guy named Stetson! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.