Saturday, January 26, 2019

Another Baby Card

I have another baby card to share today.  My daughter is going to a baby shower and asked me to make a card for her, of course I was happy to do it.
The papers are from Authentique 6x6 Cuddle Boy pad.  The image and sentiment are from Sugar Pea Designs Bundle of Joy.  I colored the image with Copics and fussy cut it out and mounted it with foam tape.  The sentiment is cut with an MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags die and mounted with foam tape.

I am linking this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart.  The image does have a heart and who doesn't love new babies.  They fill our hearts with love.
Also linking to Sugar Pea Designs challenge. I have a little tan on the hat and different shades of blue, so I hope this qualfies.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Baby cards are such fun to make! Love this stork with his sweet bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby card! Great job! Thanks for playing along with the mix it up challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.