Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Happy Anniversary

This is an anniversary card I made for a sweet couple at church.  I just found out they have been married for 67 years, although I didn't know it at the time I made the card or I could have added the numbers.
I used SU Petal Palette and the matching dies  for the flowers and colored them with alcohol markers.  The sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp from Hobby Lobby.  The opening was cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Ovals and I stamped the sentiment in the opening.  The frame was made with MFT Natural CS, the same die and a larger die from the same set.  The pink paper is from a Recollections pad and I added 3 glitter dots for a little bling.  I also added clear Wink of Stella to the flowers.

I am linking my card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Sixty-seven years! Wow! And what a pretty card to celebrate that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.