Thursday, January 17, 2019

Happy Birthday for Seize the Birthday

Happy Thursday friends and welcome to another Seize the Birthday Challenge.  This time we have the "Toppings" option of Stamping Only.  Remember it is only an option and the only requirement is that it be for a birthday.

For my card I chose the "Toppings" option of stamping only, although I did use a die cut opening on my main panel.  I stamped the panel in SU Smokey Slate using MFT Diagonal Stripes Background stamp.  I mounted the panel with foam tape on a Smokey Slate panel and stamped the sentiment from SU Southern Serenade in SU Basic Gray ink.  The Altenew Peony Bouquet flower was stamped in 3 shades on pink inks and the leaves from Altenew Beautiful Day were stamped in Smokey Slate and Basic Gray inks.  The flower was mounted with foam tape and the leaves were glued under the flower.

I am also linking my card to The Flower Challenge - pink and grey.

Be sure to check our all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to join us.  Can't wait to see your cards in our gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I am all about those diagonal stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The muted pinks and greys are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore everything about this one. The color of gray and pink and the stripes too. Hallmark should sit up and take notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of the elegant flower and the modern stripes! It's beautiful, JoAnn!!! And thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Flower Challenge :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI there! Loving your card using my favorite combination! I had intentions to call you this week and plan a get together and my dad fell once again! Be patient with me...I am so sorry! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the stripes with that pretty bloom, pink and grey is such a great combination, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the elegance of this card, the pink and grey work so well together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the diagonal stripes, and the pink and grey tones! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always JoAnn! The grey and the soft pink go so well together. Love the window around the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.