Friday, January 4, 2019

CAS Mix Up - Bokeh

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for the CAS Mix-Up Challenge - Bokeh.  I had never done this technique and wanted to give it a try.  I followed the links on CAS Mix-Up that showed the tutorials on doing the Bokeh technique.    
I used Bokeh, Stamping, Die-cutting and Sequins.
I used several blue inks (my favorite color) and sponged them on Tim Holtz glossy card and then used white craft ink and a circle template for the Bokeh technique.  After it dried overnight, I cut a white panel with MFT Peek-a-Boo Circle Frame die and mounted this with foam tape over the Bokeh panel.  The flower image is from Catherine Pooler Grateful Heart set.  I colored with markers and die cut it with the matching dies.  I mounted this with foam tape also. The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly Inspirational Birthday.  Lastly, I added some sequins for a little bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. Lovely bit of Bokeh perfectly framed by the die circle and the lovely flowers beneath. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix UP!
    Viv. (GDT January)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Isn't this technique fun, JoAnn? I love the way the Bokeh looks like a softly clouded sky behind your pretty flowers! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Bokeh effect and the blues look fabulous. Wonderful design, such a pretty die cut flower and always love a bit of bling. Thank you for joining in The CAS Mix Up Challenge with your beautiful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Bokeh background for your lovely sprig of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Bokeh background for your die cut scalloped window, JoAnn. I love your pretty stamped and colored flowers too. TFS your beauty. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card JoAnn! You've done amazing work with your bokeh background. So pretty in the reverse scalloped window frame. And your spray of flowers and leaves are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the bokeh background and how you used the peek-a-boo window!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a soft and beautiful Bokeh effect peeking from the window, JoAnn! The spray of flowers are so pretty and I love how you placed it. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous soft colours JoAnn, beautiful Bokeh design. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, JoAnn! I can't believe it's your first time making a bokeh card! You did a great job of it and it looks amazing in your scallop framed circle! The spray of flowers suits it perfectly!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.