Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Happy Birthday for Inkspirational Challenge

I chose to copy this card from Lin on Sending Hugs blog.  I love her style and she has fabulous cards on her blog.

Here is my card.
I used similar colors, different papers, different butterflies, and a different sentiment.  The butterflies are from an older Hero Arts Sizzix stamp and die set.  I colored them with Promarkers and then die cut them.  I glued just the body down so the wings would stand out.  The sentiment is from SU Butterfly Basics.  The pattern paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I used SU Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  I added some blue glitter enamel dots. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Pretty plaid paper and butterflies with that soft blue, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm going to put both cards in my own folder of cards I want to CASE, JoAnn! It is a divine design and a total keeper for using plaid pp and beautiful butterflies!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, both the original and cased cards are sheer delights! Swooning over your combination of plaid and butterflies! So thrilled to see this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.