Monday, January 14, 2019

Happy Birthday for Granddaughter

Hello friends.  I am sharing the card I made for my granddaughter who has a birthday today.
For my card I used Gina K Designs Stippled Flowers stamp & die set.  I colored the flowers with SU Pink Pirouette blends and the leaves with Copics.  I added Clear Wink of Stella glitter all over the flowers and then added Sticko Glitter dots in some of the scallops in the Reverse Confetti Cover Plate.  I punched a circle and stamped the sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly Inspirational Birthday set, then glued it behind the opening in the die cut.  This is mounted to the pink pattern paper and then to the card base.

 I made a matching envelope so I am linking to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Card & Matching Envelope. I stamped the envelope flap with the same flowers and leaves in pink and green inks.  I masked the flower to stamp the leaves.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I love this background with the tiny dots showing through the elegant lattice! What a beautiful flower for the card front and envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. Like your envelope as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettiest! Love the pastel pink and white tone of this card. The background patterned paper really highlights the flowers and I adore the gems you added for texture. Your envekope looks very elegant! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. XX Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful birthday card for your granddaughter, JoAnn. Love the scallop border with the pink flower. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.