Monday, January 21, 2019

Merry Christmas - Silver and Blue

Good Morning friends.  I have a card I made for CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Blue and Silver. I love making Christmas cards all year long and this is one of my favorite color combos.


I used the SU Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits die and die cut the bottom layer from vellum that I swiped Baha Breeze blue ink over.  The detailed layer is cut from silver foil paper.  I also added some silver leaves from the set.  The white panel was die cut with an MFT Stitched Basic Edges die and the silver mat with MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Christmas set.  I added a strip of Baha Breeze pattern paper  to match the poinsettia.  I really love how this card turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card JoAnn! Love the softness of your vellum coloured poinsettia. Adding the silver outline gives it some lovely shine. Wonderful design with your scalloped edging lined with silver and your strip of pretty paper at the bottom. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, JoAnn! I love the silver and blue poinsettia and the beautiful edging! The softly colored vellum adds interest while still keeping it CAS! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with this card. So elegant looking and your style and colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is stunning and so serene, your choices are perfect and it is appropriately clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, your poinsettia is so elegant in velum and love the trim of silver and love the striped DP. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now silver and Baja Blue poinsettias are my favorite kind, JoAnn, and I love the design! This is really stunning!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.