Thursday, January 10, 2019

JUGS #469 - Leftovers

Good morning friends.  I am sharing a card I made for the Just Us Girls challenge - leftovers.
I had this die cut panel (MFT Diagonal Sentiment Strip) and the poinsettias (SU Watercolor Winter-retired) left over from all my Christmas cards so I decided to use them for this challenge.  The background paper is from a Recollections Christmas pad and them sentiment is a Verve stamp.  I did stamp some leaves and die cut the with a Poppystamps Poinsettia set.  The flowers are mounted with foam tape.  

Now, I am getting an early start on my Christmas cards for this year.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. It's a great start to your Christmas card stash, JoAnn! A great idea to use the leftovers instead of stashing them in the UFO box! Love the poinsettias and the background die cut that shows the pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love all of your leftovers! That patterned paper behind the cover die looks beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your worked your leftover into a really lovely card! Love the diagonal stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.