Friday, August 7, 2026

Happy Birthday in Navy & Teal

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card I made using the Color Hues Challenge - Navy & Teal.
I really thought on this one and finally settled on these pretty blooms by Pinkfresh Studio - Floral Daydream set (stamps, dies, stencils). This is my first time using them and I really like them.  After stamping, I used the stencils with Bermuda Bay ink (flower) and navy for the leaves.  After cutting it, I mounted it with foam tape to a white panel cut with a pretty scallop die (Temu).  I mounted this panel with foam tape to a navy panel cut with Pinkfresh Studio Sparkling Diamonds cut plate - it doesn't show up that well in the photo.  The sentiment is from SSS Daisy Frame stamp & die set.  I used the die to cut it out after stamping in black ink.  I also mounted it with strips of foam tape. I added a few rhinestones for bling and mounted the panel to a white card base and my card was done.

Sharing at Color Hues
and also at Just Us Girls - die week (I used several dies)

and to Darnell's NBUS

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn






5 comments:

  1. What a lovely birthday card, JoAnn! I think you picked just the right bloom for the occasion. So happy to have you playing along at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's a beauty JoAnn! You used our challenge colors beautifully and I love the whimsy of the blue leaves and teal bloom! Such a pretty way to say Happy Birthday! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your beautiful florals, too! Your card design shows them off wonderfully. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embossing, stenciling and die cutting all on one beautiful card, JoAnn. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us GIrls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly a beautiful card to send Happy Birthday wishes, JoAnn!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.