Hello friends. I am the host this time at Seize the Birthday and I would like you to use your dies only-no stamping on your birthday cards. I love using dies so I think this is a fun challenge.
I used Spellbinders Sunflower Serenade for the flower cutting from SU So Saffron, Crumb Cake, and a brown for the center and sentiment, which is from Poppy Stamps Birthday Wishes Moonlight Script. I did not use the shadow that comes with the sentiment die. The flower stem and leaves are cut from a green in my stash. The sunflower is mounted on a white panel cut with Spellbinders Emerald Cut Labels and Tag die set. I mounted the label with foam tape to a Crumb Cake panel embossed with Spellbinders Dazzling Dots EF, and then to the white card base.
Let's go see what the DT did with this fun challenge. Hope to see you in our gallery.
I will also send to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Any Occasion.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


A cute way to send birthday wishes! Love the dotty background!
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of the Sunflower Serenade dies JoAnn and I'm loving how this card turned out! Love the dotted background and the script Birthday Wishes too! Another lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteI'm beginning to think that sunflower is one of Spellbinders biggest sellers since I've seen it around a lot lately. It's lovely in that soft yellow, JoAnn.
ReplyDeleteAnother yellow flower and this sunflower is one of my favorites! I love how the white space lets that flower shine!
ReplyDeleteJoAnn, your delicate die-cut sentiment is fantastic - making it without the shadow layer takes some doing and you did great!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that sunflower - it might be my favorite!
=]
I love flowers on birthday cards the best. This one is so pretty and thanks for a great challenge.
ReplyDeleteSunflowers are one of my favorite flowers! And love how gorgeous it looks on your card! Love how big and bold it looks and I love how you've left that single flower to take the center stage on your card. Great card JoAnn! And thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More too!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous textures in this pretty card JoAnn, I love sunflowers too, Cathy x
ReplyDeleteJoAnn, pretty sunflower to brighten up someone's birthday. Lovely card. Thanks for the fun challenge. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI just can't help but smile at sunflowers and your card put a big smile on my face. It's such a cheerful card, JoAnn!
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty, JoAnn! I really enjoyed your Topping too!
ReplyDeleteLovely card , beautiful die💐☺️ happy day
ReplyDeleteWonderful texture on your card! Thanks for playing along with Addicted to Stamps & More! Cathy ATS&M DT
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, JoAnn! I like the muted colours and the scripty sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely JoAnn! I love your choice of flower die and the background texture.
ReplyDelete