Thursday, August 27, 2026

Seize the Birthday - No Stamping-Dies Only

Hello friends.  I am the host this time at Seize the Birthday and I would like you to use your dies only-no stamping on your birthday cards.   I love using dies so I think this is a fun challenge.

I used Spellbinders Sunflower Serenade for the flower cutting from SU So Saffron, Crumb Cake, and a brown for the center and sentiment, which is from Poppy Stamps Birthday Wishes Moonlight Script.  I did not use the shadow that comes with the sentiment die.  The flower stem and leaves are cut from a green in my stash.  The sunflower is mounted on a white panel cut with Spellbinders Emerald Cut Labels and Tag die set.  I mounted the label with foam tape to a Crumb Cake panel embossed with Spellbinders Dazzling Dots EF, and then to the white card base.

Let's go see what the DT did with this fun challenge.  Hope to see you in our gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.