Sunday, August 30, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches

Hello friends.  Since I am making Christmas cards at the moment, I thought Michele's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #751 was perfect to use for one so this is what I made.

I had this Lawn Fawn Stitched Poinsettia already made from SU Cherry Cobbler cs and wanted to use it. I added 3 small gold gems to the center.  For the background I embossed a panel of white with Spellbinders Vintage Ornaments EF and glued it to the white card base.  I cut a panel of green using MFT Stitched Rectangles and shortened it to a square by running it back thought my Big Shot and then mounted it with foam tape.  I cut Altenew Burlap Texture Die from SU Crumb Cake and added that to the green square - it is larger than the small square in the sketch, but I hope it is o.k.  I then added the poinsettia and some leaves cut from a different green and the sentiment - a Betterpress Sentiment from Spellbinders.  One more card to add to my Christmas stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.