Monday, August 24, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #750

 Hello friends.  I used Freshly Made Sketches #750 to make another Christmas card.

I had this cute little elf from Penny Black Sing Joy already colored and cut in the package and thought I would use her.  I cut two white Spellbinders Essential Diamonds and layered them together and them mounted the cute elf with foam tape.  For the background, I embossed a panel of SU Basic Beige with Spellbinders Christmas Tile EF and mounted it to the white card base.   I added 2 narrow strips of red behind the diamond and glued it all to the embossed panel.  The sentiment and music notes are from the the same stamp & matching die set.  I cut the sentiment apart and mounted it with foam, then glued the music notes around.  I really like this card and will probably give it to a friend at church who teaches the young kids music.

I will also share this at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything goes Christmas.

and also to Can You Handle the Pressure - use an embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.