Hello friends. I used Freshly Made Sketches #750 to make another Christmas card.
I had this cute little elf from Penny Black Sing Joy already colored and cut in the package and thought I would use her. I cut two white Spellbinders Essential Diamonds and layered them together and them mounted the cute elf with foam tape. For the background, I embossed a panel of SU Basic Beige with Spellbinders Christmas Tile EF and mounted it to the white card base. I added 2 narrow strips of red behind the diamond and glued it all to the embossed panel. The sentiment and music notes are from the the same stamp & matching die set. I cut the sentiment apart and mounted it with foam, then glued the music notes around. I really like this card and will probably give it to a friend at church who teaches the young kids music.
I will also share this at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything goes Christmas.
and also to Can You Handle the Pressure - use an embossing folder.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

She is as cute as can be! What a happy Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww...one of my favorite PB stamps JoAnn! And how fun to find her already colored and easy to adapt to the sketch...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest Christmas card! What an adorable elf! She is perfectly coloured! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThis is just darling, JoAnn, and a fabulous take on the sketch! I want to burst into joyful song! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteFabulous Christmas card, JoAnn! That little singer is so cute. Thanks for jjoining us at FMS tis week.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch JoAnn! She's so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure & Peace on Earth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Those girls are so cute and this one made a great focal point on your card, JoAnn. Congrats on the honor.
ReplyDeleteJoAnn, this little caroler won my heart, and my Princess crown this week! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDelete=]
This little gal always brings a smile! Cute card, JoAnn!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design. Thankyou for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
ReplyDeleteElaine DT x
KraftiKards (my blog)
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT