Wednesday, August 26, 2026

The Paper Players #800

 Hello friends.  The Paper Players are celebrating their 800th challenge and using the sketch from there first post.  Thank you Paper Players designers for all the inspiration you have shared over the years. 


While going through my dies I found this pansy (older SU set) already completed in the package and wanted to us it.  It is cut from white with yellow ink blended around the edges before gluing the layers together. I die cut the leaves from some green and glued them to the back of the pansy.  The yellow pattern paper is the back of the PTI paper I used on yesterday's card, and mounted to a thin mat of Daffodil Delight.  I glued it to a white panel embossed with an older SU EF, and then to the card base.  I cut a strip of SU Basic Beige and stamped the sentiment on it, then glued it across the bottom of the panel.  I mounted the pansy with foam tape and my card was done.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.