Wednesday, August 26, 2026

The Paper Players #800

 Hello friends.  The Paper Players are celebrating their 800th challenge and using the sketch from there first post.  Thank you Paper Players designers for all the inspiration you have shared over the years. 


While going through my dies I found this pansy (older SU set) already completed in the package and wanted to use it.  It is cut from white with yellow ink blended around the edges before gluing the layers together. I die cut the leaves from some green and glued them to the back of the pansy.  The yellow pattern paper is the back of the PTI paper I used on yesterday's card, and mounted to a thin mat of Daffodil Delight.  I glued it to a white panel embossed with an older SU EF, and then to the card base.  I cut a strip of SU Basic Beige and stamped the sentiment on it, then glued it across the bottom of the panel.  I mounted the pansy with foam tape and my card was done.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



9 comments:

  1. CAS and oh so pretty JoAnn! That Pansy is beautiful in yellow...my favorite color!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lemon yellow on your pretty card! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore pansies, JoAnn - yours in yellow makes for a really lovely birthday card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, JoAnn. I LOVE pansies, and this yellow one is such a lovely focal point against the yellow gingham/plaid paper. The embossed card base adds such yummy texture. Thank you for playing in The Paper Player's 800th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pansies have such happy little faces and yours is especially lovely edged in yellow, JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, I love the beautiful pansy! The yellow edges are so lovely! The patterned background is just perfect to show case this pretty bloom! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so bright and refreshing! Love that little pansy, and the plaid background is perfect! Thanks for playing with the Players and helping us celebrate 800 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn I love yellow on a card so your pansy caught my eye right away; so uplifting! Paired with the gingham panel too it's a match made in heaven! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't realize how far behind I was on visiting your blog. It's been a joy to catch up! These yellow cards are so sunny and happy! Any flower with yellow gives lift to spirits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.