Monday, August 3, 2026

Happy Anniversary

 Another new anniversary card for August.  I only had 2 to make this month for couples at church, but lots of birthdays. :)
I used Papertrey Ink Into the Blooms: Anemones for the pretty flowers.  I die cut them from SU Barely Blush and then blended Flirty Flamingo ink to the petals before assembling them.  The centers are cut from white and Soft Suede.  The leaves are cut from some green in my stash.  I stamped the sentiment from Gina K. Designs Anniversary Flowers on the center cut out of the largest Penny Black Classy Frames (left over from another project).  I cut Waffle Flower Rhombus Die from SU Balmy Blue and glued it to the Balmy Blue card base.  I mounted the sentiment panel with foam tape and then mounted the center flower with foam tape to the top.  I glued the other 2 flowers and leaves around it.  For a final touch I added Wink of Stella to the brown centers of the flowers, but it doesn't show up in the photo.

I am sharing my card at the Triple B August Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, JoAnn! Now I want that die set! :) The couples at your church will absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.