Friday, July 31, 2026

Just Us Girls #834

 Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for the JUGS #834 Challenge - CASE a DT
The DT have some wonderful cards but I was drawn to Bobby's beautiful card and made my card inspired by her card.

I like the way Bobby had the flowers in the frame and ink blended the background.  I used Spellbiners Open Lace Frame and cut the Decorative Lattice in the center.  I blended Bundled Sage DOI in the center of the card base and them glued the frame over it.  The flowers are from Waffle Flower Tulips colored with SU Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I fussy cut the image and mounted it with foam tape over the trellis frame.  I masked each word on the sentiment and stamped Wishes under Birthday so it would fit the space better, fussy cut it, and then mounted it with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.