Friday, July 24, 2026

CAS Christmas - Snowman

 Hello friends.  I have a new Christmas card to share today.  I made this one for CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Snowman.  Thanks to Loll for starting the challenge again.

I looked through several of my snowman stamps and settled on Snowy by Penny Black.  He is easy to stamp and easy to color.  I stamped him on a panel cut with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and colored him with a few Copic markers.  I added Flower Soft to his hat band and pompom.  I  have had these glitter snowflake stickers (Hobby Lobby) for a while and thought I would add a few small ones to the background.  The sentiment is from an older Sweet 'n Sassy Crazy About Snowmen stamp set.  It has quite a few snowmen also, but I wanted to use Snowy.

You can see the snowflakes and Flower Soft better in this close up photo.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.