Hello friends. I have a new Christmas card to share today. I made this one for CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Snowman. Thanks to Loll for starting the challenge again.
I looked through several of my snowman stamps and settled on Snowy by Penny Black. He is easy to stamp and easy to color. I stamped him on a panel cut with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and colored him with a few Copic markers. I added Flower Soft to his hat band and pompom. I have had these glitter snowflake stickers (Hobby Lobby) for a while and thought I would add a few small ones to the background. The sentiment is from an older Sweet 'n Sassy Crazy About Snowmen stamp set. It has quite a few snowmen also, but I wanted to use Snowy.
You can see the snowflakes and Flower Soft better in this close up photo.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

He's fluffy and full of fun, what a cute card! So happy to have you playing along at CAS Christmas, JoAnn!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww...Snowy's one of my favorites too JoAnn! I love the Flower Soft you used on his hat brim and pompom and the red scarf really POPS! CAS and just perfect!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card JoAnn!! I LOVE Snowy and you have him looking so dabber in this red scarf and hat. Love the fluffy addition of the Flower Soft. I know I have some of that somewhere in my studio and need to dig it out. I really adds so much texture. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx
ReplyDeleteSnowy is one of my favorite snowmen and I love that you gave him a puffy trim to his hat, JoAnn.
ReplyDeleteI just love the puffy hat and jolly red scarf on your jolly snowman, JoAnn! thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteI love this little snowman. The added puff to his hat is so cute. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite snowman with my favorite scarf! Snowy is extra special with a red hat and scarf! Wonderful snowy background too!
ReplyDelete