Hello friends. I am sharing a new anniversary card I made for some friends at church.
I embossed a panel with SU Exposed Brick EF and glued it to the card base. Then I used a stitched octagon die (no name on it) to cut a green shape with the largest die. I then used the 2nd largest die to cut a white shape and the 2nd & 3rd largest dies to cut a frame from cream card. I stamped the sentiment using a stamp from SU Layers of Beauty set. Then I glued the cream color frame on the white octagon. The flower is made using MFT Upsy Daisy dies. I cut 2 large and 2 medium flowers from SU Barely Blush, blended Flirty Flamingo ink to the centers and glued them together. The leaves and sprigs are from PTI Into the Blooms: Anemones die set. The pink buds are cut from Flirty Flamingo card and glued to the white sprigs. I added a fancy rhinestone (Hobby Lobby) to the flower and added a few clear rhinestones on the sentiment panel and my card was done.
I will link to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #297 - my card fits the middle and bottom rows across.
and to Can You Handle the Pressure - with the twist of Celebration - I think an anniversary is a celebration.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

So, So pretty JoAnn! Love the dainty pink color on your flower! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
I like the texture and the soft shades of pink and green you've used! Pretty card, JoAnn!
ReplyDeleteThe layered octagon draws the eye into the beautiful flower arrangement, JoAnn. What a wonderful anniversary card.
ReplyDeleteYou used a lot of different sets to create this beauty JoAnn and I love it...a perfect way to celebrate someone's anniversary! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous way to celebrate such a wonderful occasion, JoAnn!
ReplyDelete=]
This is so pretty JoAnn, I love the soft colours and glorious texture. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tic Tac Toe challenges.
ReplyDeleteI love this layered octagon and the pretty pink flower! Such pleasing shades of pink and green together!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! I like the colours and layout and especially the pink flower!
ReplyDeleteLia DT CYHTP