Thursday, July 23, 2026

Seize the Birthday - Square Card & Non-White Base

 Hello friends.  I have been under the weather for a couple of weeks and am finally up to making a card just in time for our new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Glenda wants us to make a Square Card using a Non-White Base.

For my card I made a 5-1/4" square card using Crumb Cake.  I them embossed a cream panel with Spellbinders Diamond Plaid EF.  I had the flowers fussy cut from some older SU pattern paper so I colored them with SU Blends - Crisp Cantaloupe & Calypso Coral for the flowers and Soft Succulent for the leaves.  I mounted them with foam tape to the embossed panel, then added Memory Box Happy Birthday Posh Script die cut from Calypso Coral and my card was done.

Be sure to check out what the Team and our Party Guest have created for this challenge.  Hope to see you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.