Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Another Christmas Card

 Hello friends.  I have another Christmas card to share today.

I die cut a white ornament using Hero Arts Infinity Christmas Ornament, then used the stamps from an older Paper Pumpkin kit to stamp Joy in Real Red ink and To The World in Garden Green ink.  I also cut the ornament topper from gold foil and glued it over the white layer.  The leaves (Garden Green) and berries (Real Red) were cut using  dies from a friend, no name on them.  I glued them to the top of the ornament and added 3 red sequins, from the Paper Pumpkin kit, along the bottom of the ornament.  I used some gray pattern paper from an older Christmas pad (Michael's I think), then mounted it on a Real Red mat and to the white card base.  I mounted the ornament with foam tape and added a thin strip of gold foil for a hanger and another Christmas card done.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.