Monday, August 10, 2026

CASEing Myself

 Hello friends.  I loved the last card I made in navy & teal, so I CASEed the card with different dies and colors.  This anniversary card is for some good friends at church.

I used the same die to cut the white scallop frame and a lighter blue - Starry Sky (SU) for the base panel.  I used the same Pinkfresh Studio Sparkling Diamonds Cut Plate - it makes such a pretty background, on the blue.  I glued the blue panel to a white card base and then mounted the white scalloped panel with foam tape.  The flowers were cut from SU Barely Blush and blended with Regal Rose in the centers.  The larger flower & leaves dies had no name on them.  The sentiment is an older Verve stamp.  I added the rhinestones for bling and my card was done.

It is die week at Darnell's I.D.E.A.S. challenge so I will link there.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments.  I appreciate them.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.