Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Card in Pink & Red

Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  Red & Pink are great colors for February, so I made my card with two challenges in mind.


 I used some new pattern paper from SU called Most Adored and I love it.  This paper was perfect for the challenges.  I die cut it with Spellbinders Fluted Classics Rectangles and the white panel with Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  The flowers are die cut with flower dies borrowed from a friend.  I sponged SU Real Red ink in the centers and added a pretty rhinestone to the centers.  I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and mounted the oval with foam tape.  I glued the flowers around the oval and added some fancy leaves cut with Altenew Leaf Mix Die Set.

I am linking to the Color Hues Challenge 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. I like all of the pretty elements you layered together and the wonderful plaid background! Terrific card, JoAnn. So happy to spot this in our JUGs gallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful anniversary card; the flowers are so pretty, especially paired with the plaid background. Thank you for joining the Just Us Girls and Colour Hues galleries.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that beautiful plai=d background and all of the white elements you used really pop. Those flowers are gorgeous too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, JoAnn. That paper certainly was the perfect choice for both these challenges. I also love the center of your flowers with the pop of color and the bling. Great job with the colors and as always thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers on that pretty pretty background! Those rhinestones in the center of the flowers are a really pretty addition too! Thanks for playing along with us JoAnn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, this is such a pretty card! Love the mix of plaid and florals, they play off each other so well, and the delicate die oval in the middle adds a lovely bit of flourish. Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this paper and it is perfect for this time of year! The flowers are so perfectly colored to match and love the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.