Monday, February 12, 2024

Love You, Friend

 Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a very good friend.  We have been friends since high school and she just started making cards (thanks to me. 😉) and she loves it as much as I do.



The flowers are from an older CTMH set that I had borrowed and stamped for quite a while.  I colored them with SU Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends and then cut them with my Scan N Cut as I didn't have the dies.  The lacy circle is a die from SU Encircled In Friendship (ret.) I taped the circle back in after stamping the sentiment from SU Shaded Summer (ret.)  I masked friend and then stamped it below Love You, so it would fit in the circle.  I mounted it with foam tape and then glued the flowers and leaves around.  I did add foam tape to the bottom of the flower.  This was mounted on a panel of pale minty green embossed with Spellbinders Columns EF.  I used the debossed side as I thought it was pretty also. 

This photo shows the detail of the embossing better.

I am linking to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge (used the diagonal Rose (flower, Die Cut, Use Word Love.

 

and also to Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge

Please Grab Our Badge 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so pretty, JoAnn! I love the colors. I hope if your friend starts a blog to go along with her cardmaking, you'll share her info with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, JoAnn - that lacey frame is perfect with your pretty flower, and I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card for a dear friend, JoAnn. I LOVE your gorgeous yellow flowers with the beautiful soft blue textured background. Great work!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.