Monday, February 26, 2024

Birthday Card for Two Challenges

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I made this one for a friend with two challenges in mind - Color Hues (Lilac & Mint) and Just Us Girls (Stencil).

ETA;  My card was a Runner Up at Color Hues.


I used Altenew Sphere Stencil and SU Purple Posy ink on the white panel for my background.  I then stamped Altenew Mom flower stamp, colored with SU Purple Posy & Mint Macaron Blends, and then die cut with the matching die.  I have had this set for quite some time and this is the first time I have used them.  I will definitely be using them again soon.  The sentiment is from Spellbinders Fancy Sentiment Strips Pressplate, cut with the included dies.  I mounted the flowers and sentiment with foam tape and then mounted the panel to a Mint Macaron panel,  I glued this whole panel to a white card base and my card was done.  I really like the end result and hope you do also.

 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! So soft and sweet, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, JoAnn! I like the stripes with the flower spray. So happy to have you joining us at JUGs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! The striped circle is a wonderful background for those beautiful florals.
    Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The striped circle makes for a great backdrop for your dainty florals. I see you are using one of my favorite sentiment products from Spellbinders too. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! The striped circle and flower spray are a lovely pairing. Thank you for sharing this in the Just Us Girls and Colour Hues galleries!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, JoAnn. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a striking card you've created, JoAnn! Pairing geometrics with florals is always a winning combo in my opinion and the stripes are dainty enough to complement your pretty florals so well. Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the striped stenciling behind your pretty flowers. Beautiful card for your friend, JoAnn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, JoAnn. I so love the vertical stripes in a circular stencil and the floral spray wraps around it beautifully. Love those colors! Thanks for playing with us at Just Us GIrls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the end result too, JoAnn! Sweet flowers and I look forward to seeing more of them! Love the stripes in the background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.