Sunday, February 18, 2024

A New Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I have a new anniversary card to share today. I have 6 to make for March. I used a new stamp set SU Enduring Beauty.  I was inspired this card on Pinterest that showed this large image split in half and wanted to give it a try.  I was pleased with the final result. I changed the colors and layout.

This bundle has the stamp set, dies and masks (stencils).  I thought about coloring with markers but used the masks with Regal Rose and Granny Apple Green inks and my blending brushes.  I cut the image in  half and mounted them to a white panel embossed with SU Hatchmark EF (one of the three 3D EF in the SU on-line store).  I added a thin pink mat, then added the panel to the card base.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Celebrating You (ret.) on white strip, added a pink mat and mounted it across the center of the card.  I added two pink rhinestones to finish it off.

I will add this to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used this new stamp set.
 
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous anniversary card, JoAnn! Whenever I need inspiration for one, I come to you! Thank you and thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink...such beautiful blooms! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, JoAnn! I spotted it over at NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful way to say Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card JoAnn! Your dry embossed background looks so fabulous with the lovely pink flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful anniversary card ! Love the design of your embossed background. Just perfect to highlight those gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant design, JoAnn and the colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this split design and these pretty pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.