Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Happy Birthday in Blue

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share today using the same Altenew Mom flowers as on my last card.  I had stamped and die cut several of the lovely flowers.

On this set of flowers I used  blue and green Copic  markers to color with.  Blue is my favorite color and I really like the finish card.  I also used my new Spellbinders Woven EF I received after stamping the flowers so it was a perfect match.  I embossed a white panel and added the flowers with foam tape.  I punched a 1-1/2 " circle and stamped the sentiment from a retired SU set.  I matted it with a scalloped Boho Blue mat which went perfect with the colored flowers.  I also mounted it with foam tape.

I am linking to Darnell's NBUS challenge since this is my first time using the EF.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
also to Can You Handle the Pressure - Use an EF 
Please Grab Our Badge
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

4 comments:

  1. You pick such lovely shades of blue, JoAnn. This is a wonderful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so crisp and clean, the blues you used are so pretty, and of course the flowers look great on that textured background. Thank you for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blue flowers are gorgeous JoAnn, especially overtop of that fabulous woven background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see those flowers again and I love them in blue against the white brick wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.