Saturday, June 24, 2023

Happy Birthday You Little Rascal

 Hello friends.  I have a fun birthday card to share today.  I made it for a little one at church who is turning 2.  I just had to get this MFT Little Rascal set when I saw it as I knew I would be making cards for the little ones at church and I don't have any little grandchildren as they are all growing up so fast.


I stamped the images, colored them with Copics and cut them out with the matching dies.  I die cut a stitched rectangle die and blended Speckled Egg DOI for the sky using MFT Cloud Stencil,  I blended Bundled Sage DOI for the grass area and then mounted the two standing images with foam tape.  I glued the log and sitting raccoon  flat.  I also stamped a balloon from another set on the panel and then on yellow card and cut it out to glue over the stamped image.  I also added the #2 sticker on the balloon.  I mounted the rectangle panel with foam tape on a piece of pattern paper from my stash, then glued it on the white card base.

I will link to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge as they are featuring MFT products.


5 comments:

  1. Aww these rascals are so cute, I can quite see why you had to have them. Thanks for linking them up at HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, JoAnn!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little guys that are perfect for those little ones! I love the scene you've put them in and that pretty plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so super adorable. Beautifully coloured, too. This set is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.