Thursday, June 8, 2023

Sezie the Birthday - Sentiment on a Banner

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Barbara wants us to put our sentiment on a banner. Thanks Barbara for a fun "Topping" option.

 

I had this lovely floral image and die by Technique Tuesday, Meadow Flowers, on my table and wanted to use them so I stamped them on a Stitched So Sweetly stitched scallop die cut and colored them with SU Highland Heather and Old Olive Blends.  The sentiment from Lawn Fawn Wavy Sayingts was stamped on the matching Simply Wavy Banners die cut and mounted with foam tape over the flower stems.  For the background panel I embossed it with SU Dainty Diamonds (ret.) and mounted a strip of Highland Heather pattern paper across the middle.  I glued this to the card base and them mounted the flower panel with foam tape and my card was done.

Be sure to check out what the design team and our guest designers have created for this fun challenge.  I hope you will join us for this challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness look at all the texture on this luscious card. Love that extra purple banner across the back that you put your image panel on. Coloring that flower in purple is the best. Since the rest and makes for a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, this is stunning, beautifully colored, love the purple all your added texture to this card puts it over the top GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so pretty! That banner is perfection on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is layered in prettiness, JoAnn! Love the Highland Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every element here, JoAnn. Your flowers are stunning! Great, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It goes without saying how much I love your florals!!! I love the background textures here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These flowers are so pretty, JoAnn! I love how you've colored them and framed them with scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring JoAnn on those lovely purple flowers. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, JoAnn! I love the embossed background and the beautifully coloured flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card JoAnn, love the flowers, beautifully coloured as always! Loving the texture from the scallops and embossing too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the card layout. Love the mix of the embossing and pp for the background, and the flowers and banner really shine. Awesome card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous as always JoAnn - I love the purple - so striking with all of the white. Great textures too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.