Monday, June 5, 2023

Make My Monday - Summer Theme

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Make My Monday and I am the host this time.  I have chosen Summer Theme for our cards.  I hope you have fun with this challenge.


I thought going to the beach was a fun summer activity so I used 4 different stamp sets to create my beach scene,  MFT PI Beach Day for the girl and sandcastle; MFT Penguins in Paradise for the palm tree; SU Paradise Palms (ret.) for the sun and sentiment, and the wave image from On the Horizon (ret.) stamped over the ink blended water section.  I also blended Crumb Cake ink for the sand area and a lt. blue for the sky and a med. blue for the water area.  I colored the girl and palm tree with SU Blends and Copic markers.  I glued the palm tree on and mounted the girl with foam tape after fussy cutting them out.

I hope you check out all the great cards by the designers over at Make My Monday and join in our fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. hello, the card looks awesome! the little girl is so sweet!
    Happy Summer!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome beach scene, JoAnn! You got the colors perfect and that little sweetie looks ready for a day in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are perfect for your beach scene especially the pop of red! Darling card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, JoAnn! Love your beachy scene - I have many happy memories of summer beaches myself, lol. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.