Monday, June 5, 2023

Happy Birthday for Color Throwdown

 Hello friends.  This is my second post today, scroll down for Make My Monday card.  I wanted to get a card done for the Color Throwdown Challenge colors of yellow, green & white.  Of course I thought of flowers for these colors.



I used an old Cheery Lynn die called Daisy Strip for the pretty flowers which I cut from SU So Saffron.  I shaped the layers with my stylus before gluing them together and added a white enamel dot to the centers.  The leaves are cut with a die from my friend - no name on it, but I like it.  The sentiment is from SU Happy Thoughts (retired), stamped on a stitched oval die cut and matted with a scalloped green mat.  I mounted the sentiment with foam tape on a white panel embossed with SU 3D Cross Hatch EF (an on-line exclusive set of 3 different 3D EF).  I glued the flowers in the centers and glued the leaves under the edges of the petals.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I love yellow and green and you have used them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow, green and white and daisies- perfect summer blooms. Thanks for sharing at HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great birthday card. Thank you for sharing it with us in the HLS Birthday gallery.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.