Sunday, June 11, 2023

Brightest Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have a pretty birthday card in yellow to share.  When I saw the challenges at Tic Tac Toe and also at Dobule D which both have yellow in them, I had to make a card.

ETA:  My card was chosen as one of the Top 3 at Double D Challenge.

Top 3 Badge

I had the background die cut (Spellbinders Candy Stripes die) in my unused stack and thought it would look good over the lt. yellow card.   It is cut twice and the bottom layer is reversed and glued together  for the crossed look.  I mounted this to a white card base.  The flowers from Honey Bee Spring Peony were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with SU Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I die cut them with the matching dies and arranged the flowers at the bottom right corner of my card with foam tape.  I glued the leaves under the edges of the large flower.  The sentiment is from SU Cheerful Daisies as I thought it went well with the cheerful yellows.  This will go to a very good friend whose favorite color is yellow.

 
 
Tic Tac Toe Challenge ( right row down - yellow, die cuts, floral)
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


6 comments:

  1. looks beautiful!
    Regina from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card, beautifully designed!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all this yellow and white! So cheerful and lovely, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn... your flowers are always so fabulous. Love the next dies in the background...so smart to flip them. Thanks for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello JoAnn! I saw this card on DD challenge and had to tell you that I love it. The flowers and the background are so grand. Nice coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card JoAnn! Love the yellow background with the white overlay. Your yellow blooms are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.