Monday, July 3, 2023

Make My Monday - Birthday

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Make My Monday and it is a birthday theme chosen by Debbie.  I make a lot of birthday cards for family and friends so this was a perfect theme for me..

I used Spellbinders Gerber Daisy to make the pink flower and green leaves.  I shaped the petals of the flower with my fingers before gluing the 3 layers together, adding the yellow center and then a sparkly gem to the center.  I mounted the daisy on a white panel cut with SU Radiating Stitches die.  The greeting is from an old SU set stamped in Early Espresso ink.  I mounted this panel to my card base and the card was done.
 
I hope you will check out all the cards by the team over at Make My Monday and join in our challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping, 
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Joann - love that big Gerber! I finally just got the Radiating Stitches dies, too - thanks for the inspiration to break them in right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty pink flower and I love the framing! Happy 4th of July, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely way to say happy birthday! Terrific card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.